Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jeff’s Movie Review: Inception (2010)

OK… I’m going to keep this short and sweet since it’s been months since I’ve last blogged, I’m probably rusty, and I wouldn’t want to bore you.

The wife and I saw Inception yesterday, and loved it.


Quick hits:
  • I’m not really getting all the “you’ll have to see thins more than once” talk. I mean, there’s a lot going on sure, but I thought it was very clear. I will be seeing this again, but not because I didn’t get it… because it’s great.
  • I wish I could dream as lucidly as that.
  • When it went to black before the credits, the entire theatre groaned. If you can get that sort of reaction, you’re probably doing something right.
  • Christopher Nolan has done plenty right… dude has made some fantastic movies: Memento, Batman Begins, The Prestige, The Dark Knight, and now Inception? These are some of my favorite movies… I guess I need to check out Following and Insomnia.
For the DVD cover:

“The most intellectually and viscerally engaging film in years. A masterpiece from Hollywood’s most innovative dreamer.”

Rating:

Five “Schaibles” - yeah, that's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment