One of the blogs I read fairly regularly has a regular feature he calls a 30-day challenge.
It’s such a good idea, that I am going to rip it off. So what do you think, which of the following should I try for August?
(These may seem tough, but they’re supposed to be challenging).
- Read 10 books
- Cook dinner four days per week (four more times than I currently do)
- Run 90 miles over the month
- Go vegetarian (except for at a wedding I am going to since I already RSVP’d for steak)
- Spend as little money as possible
- Actually learn to play the guitar that’s collecting dust in our second bedroom
- Go left-handed instead of right