Thursday, July 29, 2010

30-Day Challenge: August

One of the blogs I read fairly regularly has a regular feature he calls a 30-day challenge.

It’s such a good idea, that I am going to rip it off. So what do you think, which of the following should I try for August?

(These may seem tough, but they’re supposed to be challenging).

  • Read 10 books
  • Cook dinner four days per week (four more times than I currently do)
  • Run 90 miles over the month
  • Go vegetarian (except for at a wedding I am going to since I already RSVP’d for steak)
  • Spend as little money as possible
  • Actually learn to play the guitar that’s collecting dust in our second bedroom
  • Go left-handed instead of right
What do y’all think? I am open to other suggestions.

9 comments:

  1. Save the vegetarian one for a month you can do it properly.

    The left handed one sounds tough. I vote for that one.

    Guitar would be my second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd either read 10 books or learn to play the guitar. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do the cooking one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I would like you to run with me, but 90 miles is a lot and I don't know if you can do that. I gotta say the dinner one sounds nice :)

    Or how about... try a new food you've never tried before every day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like Emily is saying you CAN'T do the running one. Is that a challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote guitar.

    Second choice: spend as little money as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cook for your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learn that guitar so you and Zach can be the next Simon & Garfunkel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guitar so you and Zach can be the next Simon & Garfunkel.

    ReplyDelete