Since imitation in the sincerest form of flattery, here is my list:
- The collective works of Tyler Perry.
- “Shirts and skins.” Dude, you’re all sweaty and you’re posting up. I have zero interest in guarding you and having my shirt sop up all your nastiness. Pop a shirt on.
- Religion as driving force behind violence, bigotry, or as an obstacle to science/logic.
- Skinny jeans + dudes.
- That people dismiss all the good in Rocky V, just because Sly’s son wines for most of the movie. Fast forward all the scenes with the kid and I promise you, it’s the best 35-minute movie around.
- The New York Jets.
- Writing unique cover letters.
- People who clap at movie theatres.
- Captchas. You know those stupid challenge-response tests that are required on sites all over the place? I understand their purpose, but it always takes me multiple tries. I hate them.
- Car mechanics.
- Drivers with dogs in their laps.
- The way my wife swoons whenever Tim Riggins brushes the hair from his face.
And last but definitely not least, my biggest pet peeve. It absolutely drives me nuts…
- When people say that they “could care less.” Really? So you care then. Good, I’ll continue telling you my five-year plan for fantasy baseball keeper league dominance.
Oh, you don’t care? I’ll shut up then… it’s “COULDN’T care less” people! I am 100 percent certain that the world would be a better place if we all remembered this.
(Yeah... that's two blog posts in one day. So what? I'm a blogging machine).