Friday, June 19, 2009

I Ain't No Bookwormy Type

This New Years, I resolved (among other things) to read more. The goal: 50 books during the calendar year...

Well the year is almost half over. You might ask, “Hey Jeff. How many books have you actually read?” The answer is three. Three of fifty (6 percent, for the non-math wizards).

I’m not particularly surprised by this… I lack stick-to-itiveness. I go through a lot of phases. Anyways… I’m back on board. While there’s no chance I’ll make it to fifty, let’s see if I can at least make it to double digits.

And here’s the best part: thanks to the blogosphere, you all can come along for the ride! I’ll keep you posted.

So… the three books I’ve actually read in 2009 are:
1. The Stanger by Albert Camus
A quick read but kind of a downer. Very psychological.
3 stars

2. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
Impossible to read and not think of the movie. Excellent book.
4 stars

3. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
In spite of its length, this was a fantastic read. Highly recommend.
5 stars


Currently reading: The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger


Don't mind me... check out these awesome superspeed centrifuges.

Check out Thermo Scientific for custom OEM pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment