Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On the Sixth Day God Made the Velociraptor

While killing time at work today I saw a curious banner ad… “CREATION VACATIONS: Building a biblical worldview … one destination at a time.” I clicked and read up on the site’s top destination: Petersburg, Kentucky’s Creation Museum.

One of its featured exhibits: Dinosaurs Alive!

“Dinosaurs remain one of the world’s greatest mysteries. Where did they come from and how did they die? The key that unlocks this mystery is God’s Word. A series of displays in the two-story-high Dinosaur Den explains that dinosaurs were created on Day Six along with all the other land animals. Like so many other creatures, however, dinosaurs eventually went extinct in the radically different environments that arose after the Flood.” – answersingenesis.org (AiG)
I’m working and don’t have time to disagree with God’s Word right now. I just thought I’d share.

1 comment:

  1. Is it too late to change your honeymoon plans?

    ReplyDelete