Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where is Jeff?!?!?

I would apologize the hiatus but hey, I warned you. You knew what this was. Don’t be so clingy. Get off my back.

So why has it been so long? Let the excuses begin:
  1. In addition to the nine hours I put in each day (in front of a computer screen, mind you) for Thermo Fisher Scientific, The World Leader in Serving Science, I have been doing plenty of extra work… law websites, high school gymnastics stories, etc. So my reluctance to get back in front of the laptop and flex my already depressed creative muscles is hopefully justifiable.
  2. Emily and I have seen only one new movie, The Watchmen. I know some of you have been anxiously awaiting my review but I’ve been unable to muster the strength. So here’s my take: It’s shit. How many Schaibles? One – for the soundtrack.
  3. I got a BONU$ a couple weeks ago (even in a down economy, everything comes up Schaible)… so with Emily’s permission I made two purchases: 1. MLB 2009: The Show and 2. Baseball America’s 2009 Prospect Handbook. Between the two, pretty much all my free time has been spoken for. Again, sorry.
I could go on but I’ll spare you.

Be comforted, I’m back (until I lose interest again). We’ll speak again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment