Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Fever: Mixtape #1

Spring has sprung! Yesterday I actually played a little basketball… it was a strange experience, being outside; playing sports without a Playstation/Wii controller in my hand.

In honor of the season, for the first time in a few months, I’ve published a new mixtape at 8tracks. You can listen in below.



Track Listing:

  1. The Beatles – Here Comes the Sun
  2. Oasis – Morning Glory
  3. Electric Light Orchestra – Mr. Blue Sky
  4. Wild Light – California On My Mind
  5. Belle & Sebastian – Another Sunny Day
  6. Ida Maria – I Like You So Much Better When You’re Naked
  7. Slightly Stoopid – 2AM
  8. Katrina & The Waves – Walking on Sunshine
  9. Nena – 99 Red Balloons
  10. Tom Petty – Wildflowers
  11. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Road Trippin’
  12. The Rolling Stones – She’s A Rainbow
  13. The Velvet Underground – Who Loves The Sun
  14. Weezer – Island In The Sun
  15. The Cure – Friday I’m In Love
  16. The Lonely Island – I’m On A Boat
  17. Sugar – If I Can’t Change Your Mind
  18. Brandston – Earthquakes & Sharks
I wanted to add two more tracks, but 8tracks wouldn’t let me. So here are some YouTube links.

1 comment:

  1. ELO??? Really?

    How can you have a Spring Playlist that doesn't include Sheryl Crow's "Soak Up the Sun"?

    ReplyDelete