- Boston Red Sox (96 wins)
- New York Yankees (94 wins – Wild Card*)
- Tampa Bay Rays (93 wins)
- Baltimore Orioles
- Toronto Blue Jays
- Minnesota Twins
- Kansas City Royals
- Cleveland Indians
- Detroit Tigers
- Chicago White Sox (first in 2008, last in 2009)
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Oakland Athletics
- Texas Rangers
- Seattle Mariners
- New York Mets
- Florida Marlins (Wild Card*)
- Philadelphia Phillies
- Atlanta Braves
- Washington Nationals
- Chicago Cubs
- Cincinnati Reds
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Houston Astros (worst record in baseball)
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- San Francisco Giants
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Colorado Rockies
- San Diego Padres
NL Champion: Los Angeles Dodgers
World Series Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers, 4-2
AL MVP: 1B Justin Morneau, Minnesota
NL MVP: OF Manny Ramirez, Los Angeles (N)
AL Cy Young: RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka, Boston
NL Cy Young: LHP Johan Santana, New York (N)
AL Rookie of the Year: C Matt Wieters, Baltimore
NL Rookie of the Year: RHP Jordan Zimmerman, Washington
Other Random Predictions:
- The Angels will elminate the Yankees in the first round of the playoffs (again).
- The Red Sox will have the best Team ERA in the AL.
- Carl Pavano, now with the Cleveland Indians, will win 10 games (or one more than he did during his tenure in NY).
- Bud Black (San Diego) will be the first manager fired.
- The Cubs will lose in the first round of the playoffs.
- No player will hit 50 home runs this season (but Pujols will come close).
- In spite of all the injury talk, A.J. Burnett will make 30+ starts.
- Jake Peavy will not be traded... but Roy Halladay will.
- Kevin Youkilis will finally punch Joba Chamberlain.
- Jeff will win his ultracompetitive fantasy baseball league.