Friday, March 20, 2009

About My (Future) Wife – Facebook Note-thing

I’m going a little crazy with the blog posts, I know.

Like a week ago, Emily did one of those Facebook chain letter things: “About My Husband” … I’ll reciprocate (but I will not spam a bunch of friends by tagging them on Facebook. I hate that).

So… about my (future) wife:

1. She’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
Chances are Seinfeld… but depending on the night/time, she might be watching Lost, The Office, 30 Rock, various HGTV programs (My First Place or Income Properties are popular selections) or some sort of wedding-related show involving bitchy brides and crazy families.

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Italian or Blue Cheese.

3. What’s the one food she doesn’t like?
Instant mashed potatoes.

4. At a bar, what does she order?
Riesling or a Cape Cod… never beer.

5. Where did she go to high school?
Cranston East (R.I.)… the second best high school in town.

6. What size shoe does she wear?
I don’t even remember what size shoe I wear… I have no idea.

7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
Movie ticket stubs from the 1990s, notebooks full of interviews with various Massachusetts’ high school athletes conducted while working at The Boston Globe (those could be valuable one day), and dusty cook books. =) kidding!

8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
Buffalo chicken… is bagel & lox a sandwich?

9. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Brownie sundae? She does have a small Dunkin Donuts’ toasted almond iced coffee with cream and no sugar everyday.

10. What is her favorite cereal?
Not really a cereal eater… but she’ll snack on my Honey Nut Cheerios if we don’t have any suitable snacks.

11. What would she never wear?
Uncomfortable clothing.

12. What is her favorite sports’ team?
She’s a New England girl… Red Sox, Patriots & Celtics.

13. Who did she vote for?
She would have voted for Obama, had she gotten her butt to R.I. (but she would have voted for Hillary in the primary).

14. Who is her best friend?
Me. But Katie O. is her maid of honor.

15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn’t do?
Yell… like Will Farrell before me, I often have difficulty controlling the volume of my voice.

16. What is her heritage?
Polish Jew and German protestant.

17. What is her favorite color?
She’s fond of black and white dresses.

18. You bake a cake for her on her birthday; what kind of cake?
Definitely chocolate… maybe ice cream.

19. Did she play sports in high school? What did she play?
She was a band geek (flute). She was a cheerleader but that’s not much of a sport.

20. What could she spend hours doing?
Sleep, sift through the celebrity gossip in her Google Reader or play Mario Kart for our new Wii.

21. What is the one unique talent she has?
That’s a tough one… she’s not much of a dancer, that’s for sure. She can read a Jeopardy clue, have a snack and answer it before Alex Trebek finishes reading it.

Not sure how interesting all this was… but honey, how’d I do?

1 comment:

  1. Wrong. I am a fantastic dancer. Have you seen this move? You know what move I'm talkin' about!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete