Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Latest (Probably Short-Lived) Phase

Those of you that know me probably assume that my latest blog will in all likelihood last two weeks. Undoubtedly, I'll loose interest and move on to something new (for two weeks before again, boredom strikes).

This isn't my first foray into blogging. I have an inactive New York Yankees blog, which I reserve the right to renew once the season starts. I had a New England Patriots blog for a couple weeks.

So why am I starting a new one?

Well... 1.) I'm bored and this seems like something to do. And 2.) I read my fiancĂ©e’s blog and a friend's blog whenever they post. They both use more of a freeform whenever-I-feel like, whatever-I-want style that I want to try.

Without further ado... here we go. Enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment